Seventh Sense Research Group ( SSRG ) an independent research organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock. A Normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 10 pages. Additional authors (more than 4 authors) will charge Rs 500/USD 10 and additional page (more than 10 pages) will charge Rs 100 / USD 2.
- For online Publication + E-certificates - Rs 1900 / USD 65 / 55 Euro / 350 (CNY)
- For Hardcopy of the Journal (per copy) - Rs 300 / USD 50 / 40 Euro / 300 (CNY)
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for all the authors) - Rs 300 / USD 10 / 10 Euro / 200 (CNY)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in Online
- Individual Digital Object Identifier(DOI) Number to every article
- Hard copy of the journal(Book Format)
- Individual Hard Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Individual Soft Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Indexing process
- Editorial Fee
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.